Skip to main content

Day 8~

Day 8 – A song to match your mood.

Ok I have been putting off doing Day 8 because I have just been waiting for that day when I have the perfect song to match my mood.
But it hasn't come...
yesterday I was in a horrible mood... so I had the perfect song picked out... but... then I just didn't feel like being on the computer...
So the song never made it....
So... that leaves me on today.
Today I have been very tired... taken more naps then I would like to admit to
and watched more Dexter and Desperate Housewives then I am proud of (While Gabe slept of course)
Even on my worst days I can look at Gabe and he just puts the biggest smile on my face.
When I feel the baby move (kick the crap out of my insides) it gives me the best warmest feelings.
And when Jorge sends me a text just to say he loves me or to tell me I am beautiful it melts my heart.
I have so much to be grateful for... even in my worst moods, and my most tired days.
So here is my song......
Love me some Celine! Enjoy!

P.S. you will have to pause my music at the bottom of my page...sorry about that...:o)
Photobucket


Comments