I got a challenge from my friend Amber to list 25 random things about myself. But I just don't think I have that many things and I doubt people want to know them anyway.. I tell Kelly random stuff all of the time and she doesn't seem to appreciate it...SO I am going to list 25 Fabulous people in my life and tell why I love them instead! Fun right? The first few will be obvious.. but after that they are in no particular order. So if you are close to the bottom it doesn't mean I don't love you just as much as the first person. If you aren't on the list don't be sad either.. I DO love you! I just have a lot of family..:o)
4. My Dad~ Again I don't always show my love for him but I do love him. He has always been there for me and he is a great guy. I little strange sometimes... :oP but one of the most genuine people you will ever meet.
6. Trisha~ My sister.. we have had a rough year or so but I know that we will come through it and everything will be even better then it was before. She was there when Gabe was born and she was the best supporter I could have asked for. Love you sis no matter what.
8. Aunt Susie~ I love my aunt Susie sooo much!! She is soo funny and sweet. She loves cleaning out my ears and scratching my back. She spoils me rotten and I LOVE it! She's always so much fun to be around and she Cooks! She cooks good!!
9. Melinda~ My Minnie fu fu..what can be said about this cousin of mine? She is amazing! She is soooo hilarious.. if you ever want to hear a good animated story about OJ Simpson or about anything else she is the one to ask. She has always been there for me. We have a very special kind of relationship. And soon she will give me my beloved red convertible Volkswagen... I just know it! :oP
10. Nikki~ My Biffle! I heart her so much! She has the biggest heart. I remember the first time I saw her I didn't like her. Then when I saw her husband.. I was like oh maybe we can be friends...;o) lol we met at Dillard's and we hit it off right away. I haven't always been the best friend to her but she has always been there for me. She is my sister at heart and her family is my family.
11. DyAnna~ My other Biffle! We met in 8th grade, she had big frizzy hair, glasses and braces. I thought she was the biggest nerd. But she lived across the street from me so we did everything together. After 8th grade she moved away but we always stayed in touch. Even now we are just as close as we were then. I am so proud of all she has accomplished. She went to Annapolis, is in the Navy, engaged now. Funny we ended up with the exact same guy too... I swear. Love you girlfriend!
12. Yuri~ She isn't just my cousin she is my friend. Are kids are 6 weeks apart and they have so much fun together. Yuri and I can sit for hours talking, playing games, watching the boys. I love having her in my life. She always brings a new perspective to things. On a Friday night our fav. place to be is with Yuri, Dennis and Levi.
13. Rene~ Oh Rene... he is like our child. Our first child. We loved him, cared for him, nurtured him and then when we let him out into the world he messed it up by dating stupid girls. Oh Rene... lol I love this kid he is def. one of my favorite people ever. I just wish he would visit more.
15. Isaac~ My little bro... I'm not sure what path he is on right now.. whether its the right one or not but I know that he will figure things out on his own eventually. The day he was born I cried. I didn't want a stinky little brother, and growing up he didn't make my life any easier. But he has a huge heart and I know he would be there for me in an instant. I love him even though I don't always show it.
17. My grandparents~ Love them! I lived with them every summer growing up. They helped to raise me and took care of me like I was their own child. I can't imagine life without them.
19. Kelly Clark~ Oh sweet Kelly Mae..what can I say? Within the past year we have grown a lot closer. I am so thankful for her, she is like nobody I have ever met before. Her values and ethics are amazing. She is such a giving loving person. She is constantly surprising me with her kindness. She makes me laugh everyday and I just LOVE messing with her..:o)
20. Stephie~ My little Stephie Pooh! She is just so stinkin Hott! Who wouldn't Love her?! I'm pretty sure her man and my man are in love.. or atleast in a Bromance...lol I love spending time with her and just doing nothing. She has a heart of fire. She is spunky and so loving. She is real and tells it like it is. She loves hard and hates hard. I am going to miss her so much when she moves to stinky Utah...:o(
23. Dayna~ Dayna and I have gotten closer over the past year too. We have kids almost the same age and they play well together. Dayna is the person that I can talk to for hours.. and I do mean hours! I can't even tell you what we talk about.. no really I can't..or I would have to kill you. I love how devoted she is to her Church and her family. She loves non-stop. I just wish we hung out more. We are the baby burgaide. Every baby born in the past year we have gone to visit together.. and we should have one coming up...today! Team Jenna! lol
25. Amber C.~ We became friends about 6 years ago I think... She helped me with my wedding. I even asked her to be in my wedding but she said heck no! I don't even like you! lol ok she didn't say that. Over the years we drifted apart. This year she got me to do the Susan G. Komen walk with her and it was an amazing experience! She stayed by my side even when I was hurt and couldn't walk. She is always giving me great Bible versus that bring me back to reality. Maybe one day we can be the friends that we once were.
Ok there it is.. now if you want to do this feel free too or do the 25 Random Things about yourself! I hope you enjoyed meeting my fav. people! I have more but 25 is enough for now. whew!