Skip to main content

A Year's Worth of updates!!

Hello Friends!!!
I know it's been awhile since I have done anything on here, but I am going to try harder!!!

The past year has been a huge roller coaster.. in a most positive way!!!


We bought a house last October in Sierra Vista, which we are LOVING being back in our small hometown.

Gabe turned 1 in January! The day after his birthday he took off, not walking... RUNNING! He's 18 months now and is a little Parrot! He repeats every single thing anyone says and he does everything too. He is soo much fun. He will tell me " I Lub you" all on his own. It MEALTS my he♥rt into a million pieces.
He is a
lover,
cuddler,
fighter,
crier,
screamer,
sweetie,
Toy Story Lovin'
Little rascal! He complete's my heart! He is always doing something new and never fails to surprise me with the amazing things he does.
Jorge has been working like a madman as always. About a week ago he hurt his ankle and has been out of work ever since. He seems to be healing well.

Everyday he reminds me of his love for me and Gabe. I am so grateful for him.. He keeps me sane... some days he drives me insane but most days he is the one who grounds me and brings me back to life. He works so hard for our family and shows unconditional love to us everyday. I thank God for him everynight in my prayers!



As far as I go I have been staying so busy in the past year I don't even know where the year went!!! I made some great friends in a Mom's Group I am in SAHM I AM. It was so amazing to move back to Sierra Vista and to have friends again and to have girls accept me with open arms. In Tucson I didn't have many friends, especially other moms to hang out with. Having friends again has been a blessing for me.



I also started hanging out with some of my old girlfriends and have become even closer to them. I have also made new friends through them who I am soo incredibly happy to have!!
AND of course I am so happy to be back home with my Bestie Nikki and my Mom who has helped me out sooo much in the past year!!!
OK this is getting long!! I will wrap it up for now and if I remember I will write more tomorrow!!
God Blesss you all!!

Comments