Skip to main content

Day 2~

Day 2 ~ A photo of something you ate today.


OK so I LOVE food! I really do... probably too much. I love sugar and I love everything that is junk. Healthy food is just too expensive! So this morning I had some Yogurt...not too bad right?
I went to my Dr. appointment and the first thing She tells me is that I need to watch my weight, I gained a little too much in the last 4 weeks. I was devestated. WHY in the world do they do this to Pregnant women? I was shocked that I had gained more since last week I didn't eat for 3 days... but then again on Sunday at the Garcia's I ate enough for 10 people...oopsss.
So lunch time came and I was at Wal-Mart, conflicted.. part of me wanted to stuff my face with all of the Easter candy and the other part of me wanted to starve myself and not eat at all.
Thats when I decided who cares, I want a cheeseburger!

Who knows what I will decide to have for dinner... but I am sure I will decide that all on my own..there is no changing the mind of a Preggo girl...fat or not!
Photobucket

Comments