Skip to main content

So it Begins


This week has been a big week for our family! I officially started working on Monday {very part time} at my church, from home! It is something that has been in works since last fall so it's a huge blessing to be where I am at now!

Jocelyn started pre-school on Tuesday 

She has Ms. Claudia who I can tell I'm going to adore! Joc didn't even care about me leaving as I dropped her off. I asked if she made any friends and she said "yes, girls and boys". Then she told me about her whole day of coloring, playing, singing. 

Juliana started kindergarten! 
She was so excited! The night we met her teacher she just wanted to hang out in the room the whole time. We are so blessed that she got mrs. Falcon! 
The first time I ever met mrs. Falcon was when she was the aide for gabes kinder teacher. She came up to me and told me how sweet Gabe was, that she loved that I knew his love language and that it was obvious that he came from a God loving home. That melted my heart and I was hooked! I later found out we went to the same church and when I found out she was going to be a kindergarten teacher, I knew Juliana had to have her! 

Gabe started 2nd grade! I can hardley stand it! 
Again I feel like he got really fortunate with the teacher he got. He has Mrs. Mauzy and I know she will do everything she can to pull out the best of him. He struggles with reading and writing but loves math. I know he will have a great year!

Today as I was walking the kids to school there was a little boy walking with his younger twin sisters. I started talking to them and one of the little girls said, "our brother had to watch us cause we are difficult." I thought it was so sad that the first way they knew to describe themselves was as "difficult". It reminded me that what we say to our kids sticks with them. It can define them, it can cause them to see themselves that way as they grow up and it can make them act that way, because.. Well why not? Mom says I'm difficult so I might as well be difficult! We need to speak positive into our kids lives. Tell them who they are, by using character words not descriptive words. Talk about their kind hearts, their giving nature, their ability to lead, to care for others. We talk a lot in my house about having a beautiful heart, and why that's more important than how you look on the outside. Let's be a generation who raises kids who love people more than they love themselves, it's really hard in this "selfie" generation, so let's be examples to them by not being self absorbed and by speaking love into their little lives. We got this mamas! Cheers to another school year! 



Comments

Hello, I am Theresa Williams After being in relationship with Anderson for years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem. email: drogunduspellcaster@gmail.com you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or any other Case.

1) Love Spells
2) Lost Love Spells
3) Divorce Spells
4) Marriage Spells
5) Binding Spell.
6) Breakup Spells
7) Banish a past Lover
8.) You want to be promoted in your office/ Lottery spell
9) want to satisfy your lover
Contact this great man if you are having any problem for a lasting solution
through drogunduspellcaster@gmail.com
tushar soni said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ashley Nicole said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said…
Wow! so beautiful photos.Both of them are so cute.God bless you
clipping path service
bcabet said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.