Skip to main content

Jocelyn's Sparkling Party


This weekend we celebrated my baby girls 1st birthday. Her birthday is September 3 but Labor Day weekend was the perfect time to have a party. I didn't want a theme really, just a color scheme so I went with gold sparkles and pink. It was fun and I went a little nuts with spray paint! Pretty sure Jorge is not in love with the glitter all over the garage but I think it adds character ;) 
So many good friends came to celebrate with us and all in all it was a great time. 

Drink station 
Can't go wrong with cute straws

Cake pops

Wands I made for the kids

Jocy baby before the party 


Cookies
Wands {I cheated and had Caycee make these for me, thanks friend!}
Lots of friends! 
Q, S and J
Grandma, Dan and baby cousin zachy
Cousins 

Cake time! 
Cake made by my friend tess


Caitlyn and skylar 
Katie bug 
Tess and Kate
Annamarie... Seriously nobody should look this good right after having a baby! 
Just hanging out. Look at all those blondies! 
Daddy and Joc 
Grandpa
Tios and tia
Present time! 



Happy birthday sweet baby girl!!! 

Comments

Unknown said…
Looks marvelous darling!