Skip to main content

Some Projects

Most people don't know that I have a crafty side. For 2 reasons, 1. I'm ADD so most projects I start NEVER get finished {I can't even paint my nails without getting bored or distracted} and 2. I have kids. 'Nuff said. However, I have jumped back on the DIY bandwagon recently. I find myself going to stores and saying " I can make that!"...well, most of the time I don't... but I could! lol..maybe.. I have never been very good at coming up with my own stuff but I'm great at copying. So of course pinterest has helped inspire a lot of fun stuff that I have done recently.
Just for fun here are a few of my latest projects that I have done :o)
 
I made this for my dad for Christmas, its nice and simple but its words from a book that he read to me when I was little so its sentimental too :o)

I made this sign for my mom for Christmas, just a cute way for her to hang all of the grandkids pictures up {She has 10!}
 
 
I made these mugs for my BFF and myself. She gets the Arizona mug and I get the Alabama. I wrote stuff on the other side too but I forgot to get pictures of it. When I baked them the pink didn't stay on as well for some reason :o/

This is a sign that I made for a sweet friends birthday. It was fun to make but I had a really hard time finding the color red I wanted. AND I meant to add the verse at the bottom butttt forgot.
 
I have many more projects I'm working on... maybe they will get done one day ;o)

 

Comments