Skip to main content

Wee Bit Wednesday

{one} how many times have you been a bridesmaid/maid of honor?

Hmmm.... I'm not sure.. I was a flower girl 3 times when I was little... peed my pants at 2 of them lol. I can only remember 2 weddings that I was a bridesmaid... my cousin and miss Elena. I was supposed to be in a friends last year but...we ended our 12 year friendship soooo... that didn't happen. And I have a wedding comig up in 2013 for my Bestie DyAnna!! That was all way TMI sorry... lol


{two} what’s the last thing your do before you fall asleep at night?
Ususally watch t.v. lately Dexter. But the past 3 nights I have been trying desperatly to get Gabe back to his bed and back to going to bed at a decent time...soooo I have been in his room. ug.

{three} you just won your dream vacation, all expenses paid. where are you going?
Oh man! I don't know! Italy?! Bahamas?! Australia?! This is too hard!

{four} what is your favorite outdoor activity?
Swimming! Being by water at all on a nice hot day... and snowboarding!

{five} as a child, what did you want to “be when you grew up”? did you end up there?
I wanted to be a dolphin trainer!! I still do!

{six} what are 3 things your dream home would have that you don’t currently have?
An extra room...either another living room or another bedroom..somewhere to shove all the toys that have consumed my house!

{seven} what’s for dinner tonight?
No idea...I have a meetin tonight so I am hoping they feed me..:o) so that means Jorge is on his own tonight too..he will probbly go to his moms and eat some delish Mexican food.

{eight} if someone stopped by your house unannounced on a typical Saturday night, what would they find you doing?
Hmmm.... I'm not sure...we have not been home on Sat. nights lately... but if we are we are probably bummin it... working on the nursery etc.

{nine} what’s your average monthly water bill?
$19 buckeroos every month! Thats why all of our grass, trees, and bushes are dead...lol eh monsoon will bring em back.

{ten} what do you do to relax?
If I told you I would have to kill you....I have Jorge scratch my back and lately Gabe has been so sweet to rub my feet. He has to have lotion to do it lol he's so stinkin sweet!


Photobucket

Comments

Anonymous said…
Australia! I just decided for you!
The Clark Clan said…
You are so funny Tessa! That is why I love you so my friend! =]