Skip to main content

Fill in the Blank Friday


Stolen from Shannon! Since I can't do anything else except sit here then I might as well Blog!

1. People always tell me I look like: Jennifer Love Hewitt.... I get it allll the time. "Do you know who you look like?" yes...yes I have heard.


2. Friends don't let friends: Pick their nose for them! You can pick your friends...you can pick your nose, but you CAN'T pick your friends nose!

3. A sunny day is perfect for: Going to the park! I love picnics!

4. My favorite accessory is: My wedding ring of course! And then Gabe is a great accessory :o)

5. If I could afford it I would: Build my dream house and travel

6. The cure for boredom is: Watching Gabe play when he thinks nobody is paying attention. He is so funny to watch and has such a big imagination.


7. I am currently "in like" with: J Bev....mmm my hair smells so good!
Photobucket


Comments