Skip to main content

Wee Bit Wednesday



{one} what is one food that, as an adult you love, but as a child you said you’d never touch?

Probaby ANY Veggies... I HATED veggies up until fairly recently. Now I LOVE THEM!
two} did you go to college? if yes, what was your major?
Yes I went to college got my degree in Criminal Justice... but I started with architecture, then did business and finally settled on criminal justice and loved it!
{three} what’s the most wild animal you’ve seen in real life (not counting the zoo)?
I think Javalinas are pretty freaky or badgers!


{four} have you ever been to a fortune teller?
Nope I haven't. I remember my uncle once told me that they were evil and that by going to one you are allowing the devil in. So I have always been a little bit freaked out. Plus I don't want to know the future.


{five} can you juggle?
Not anymore... I could in elementry school. I could juggle AND double dutch at the same time..impressive huh..


{six} hardwood floors or carpet?
Hmmm this is a hard one. I like my hardwood floors but I HATE sweeping everyday... but carpets get so dirty... so I am conflicted...


{seven} is it called “soda” or “pop”?
Both! Or Sody Pop!

{eight} what was your first car?
A Green Geo Storm. I romped around in that car like it was a Monster Truck! Good times!


{nine} what is the most decadent dessert you’ve ever eaten?
Oh man.... I don't know... Cheesecake Factory cheesecake does it for me everytime. Also BJ's warm cookie with ice cream...yummmm... my mouth is watering!

{ten} how often do you rearrange your furniture?
Not too often... there is not too many ways to move the furniture. I rearrange Gabes room a lot now though.




Photobucket

Comments

Anonymous said…
Mmmmmmmm....dessert! I would love some dessert right about now!