Skip to main content

Day~9 and little bit more... Baby Got Back

Day 9 – A photo of the item you last purchased.


It is kind of hard to do some of these daily blogs because I don't go shopping everyday... until today the last thing I had bought was a bra..which is adorable but I doubt people wanted a picture of it... so I have been waiting until I bought something else.
Today I went to Wal Mart and bought a few necessities and then I went to Target. Where I bought Gabe some PJ's, I found my baby boy take home outfit! (so now I have my girl outfit and boy! yay) and I bought myself a little dress. None of those are too exciting that I would think anyone would care to see a picture of. So partially because I am being lazy and partially because nobody wants to see my purchases really... I'm not putting up a picture.
BUT let me just tell you that while I was trying on my cute dress today I saw the back of my body and realized how enormously nasty my whole back end is.

This is where I am headed..I'm pretty close already.


Jorge said that I am pregnant and beautiful...and I responded with..the front of me might be but the back of me is fat and nasty!
I'm not looking for any compliments, I just hate that I had to see that and I hate that my friends have to see it more often then I do.
For this I am sorry.
I am going to cut back on sugar..I already have and its really hard for me BUT I am going to do it! I have been walking whenever I can... and as of today I will be doing squats regularly.
I just might need a random message from you all to remind me to keep going and whip me into shape!!!
Tata for now my friends!
Photobucket

Comments