Skip to main content

My favorite products

I thought it would be fun to share some if my favorite products with you all! 

Let's start with eye make up remover! I LOVE Mary Kay's eye make up remover. It's the only one I have ever used that actually takes off all of the makeup AND doesn't burn at all! At $15 a pop it's totally worth it and can last forever! If you have been searching for "the one" look no further! 
Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

If you live in a dry place like I do you probably need more moisture then other people do. I hardly ever use lotion anymore because it just feels watered down to me and sometimes it feels like it just sits on top of my skin rather then getting in there to rehydrate it. So I use cetaphil CREAM. I love it with all of my being! Ok that's going a little far but I really do love it. It's thick and it really helps to hydrate the skin In Ways that lotions don't. It's a little pricey {about $10} but it's totally worth it! One jar goes a longggg way. 



About 3 weeks ago I was in target and they had a buy this product get this one free. So I decided to check it out. It was Colgate optic white whitening pen. I have been wanting to whiten my teeth but I hate those strips, they hurt my gums to bad. So when I saw this I thought perfect! With the pen you get a toothbrush also, plus I got my free thing which was whitening mouth wash. 
It says after 2 days you will see the difference and by golly I sure did! I would say my teeth went one shade whiter for sure. Well after almost 2 weeks of use I decided to use the optic white tooth paste as well and wouldn't you know my teeth got whiter! I highly recommend this pen! It's so easy to use, doesn't hurt at all and tastes fresh and minty. It goes for about 12.99 but I just looked on amazon and it's $11.17 with a $3 off coupon you can use at checkout! I didn't take a before pic of my teeth otherwise I would share that :/ sorry. Try it out, I'm sure you will love it! 

I have a friend who is an esthetician and she told me to use a little facial sponge when I wash my face rather then using face wash that has those little scrubby things in them... You know what I'm talking about right? This little sponge exfoliates your face every time yet it's so gentle. After using the sponge my face feels so much cleaner, in fact afterwards when I use toner{every once in awhile} the pad almost always has nothing on it, no dirt or makeup. Where before, after washing my face the little white pad would show signs of left over makeup :/
I highly suggest using this with a smooth gentle face wash. You can get the sponges at salleys, I think it was $2 and some change for two of them. 

That's all I have for now! Let me know if you try any of these out! I don't think any will dissapoint! Have a great weekend! 

Comments